Employee Resource Desk Work-from-home, PT, Sat/Sun 10am-7pm Location: Remote - USA or Canada
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Workforce Analyst is responsible for Customer Experience (CX) contact center resource planning and reporting, including forecasting workload, scheduling, implementing real-time adjustments, checking, approving, submitting timesheets and assistance with program issues.
• Responsible for monitoring intraday activity in multiple business areas and call types simultaneously
• Real-time monitoring of queue and agent performance, reporting concerns for on-the-spot resolution
• Monitor Employee Resource Desk (ERD) for agent call-outs and schedule exceptions
• Provide timely update to schedules, including attendance records and prompt notification to leadership
• Manage day-to-day staffing and event changes to ensure optimal resource coverage and queue efficiency
• Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards and CX processes
• Approve/deny PTO submissions based on minimum staffing rules and business impact
• Process schedule trade requests
• Schedule off-phone events such as meetings and training based on projected workload and coverage
• Administration of timesheet checking, approval and submission to Payroll
• Assisting staff with tier-1 support for issues relating to Microsoft teams, Five9 and other programs
• Performs any other related duties as required or assigned What We Want from You
• 1+ year of experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 75 employees
• 3+ years of contact center operations or equivalent work experience
• Strong analytical ability and proven experience at converting data to actionable information
• A willingness to learn new software applications and adapt in a fast pace environment
• Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Ability to organize information and accurately follow procedures, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure with multiple deliverables
• Exceptional communication skills with a drive to affect positive change in a collaborative environment
• Expertise with Verint WFM and/or Five9 Contact Center is a strong asset.
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only) Medical Dental Vision
Life and Disability 401K Paid Time Off (PTO)
Guaranteed hours and permanent working schedule
Career-pathing and advancement opportunities
All required computer equipment Permanent work-from-home Advancement potential
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: [Required for all job postings] The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Work is performed in a professional office environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.