Job Title Event Administrative Assistant/Office Assistant
Location: Tacoma, WA
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.a
What You’ll Do
• Physical requirements include sitting or standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching over head and lifting up to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Able to pass a background check and drug screen
• Must possess intermediate Excel, and Word skills
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends
• Must like working in a fast passed environment
• Must be able to multi-task and make sound business decisions. Previous experience and examples will be required.
• Must be assertive with strong, clear, verbal communication.
• Must be able to perform other related customer service activities.
• Possess superior time management and organizational skills
• Must be reliable
• Exhibit professional appearance
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
• Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
• Must have team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills-
• Must be highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Must have the ability to maintain composure & task switch efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
• Sense of humor is not required but is appreciated
• Must answer multi-line telephone system politely and professionally and routes calls promptly.
• Must be able to respond and assist with employee and customer inquiries. Interacts on a daily basis with all levels of customers, employees and management.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.