Drive productivity and processes for all building related developments, repairs, and new technologies for the facilities. Develop relationships with City departments and contractors to align the Parking director’s goals for city wide solutions. Oversee work orders, project timelines and budgetary guidelines.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain safety, training, and inventory protocols. Give direction and assist in processes.
• Maintain equipment and hardware in all facilities via contractors and projects.
• Improve SOP’s and standards within the scope of the local contract.
• Assist with the Operations Department on training of equipment as needed.
• Purchase necessary equipment and supplies.
• Regular safety inspections of facilities.
• Take corrective action to address any conditions that are not acceptable.
• Maintain safe conditions and needed equipment for each season.
• Assist with staff in snow abatement efforts as needed.
• Prioritize work orders within work order system and allocate workflow to each department.
• Provide detailed quarterly facility reports to management and City of Omaha.
Skills and Competencies:
• Integrity- Must be honest and ethical.
• Motivation- Must be independent and motivated to complete tasks.
• Critical Thinking- Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify alternate solutions.
• Communication- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Adaptable to change.
• Results oriented.
• Able to be flexible with schedule to accommodate work-flow demand.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Highly organized and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Knowledge of maintenance tools and basic networking infrastructure.
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• Basic knowledge of Purchase Card Industry requirements.