Finance Strategy VP
Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
• Work directly with the SVP of Finance on key initiatives and quick turnaround projects and deliverable for senior leaders.
• Build and leverage relationships with senior Finance and Business stakeholders in order to cut through problems quickly and come to recommendations/resolution.
• Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
• Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
• Work with Project teams to ensure key Finance Transformation initiatives are progressing and achieving their goals
• Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing and come up with recommendations for senior leaders.
• Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks to provide unique insights.
• Develop financial models, conduct process analysis
• Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
• Identify trends, and work with business stakeholders to create recommendations for senior financial leaders
• Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
• 8-10 Years of exposure
• Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst, Business Analyst, or consultant. Experience with Big four or big banks a plus.
• Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications (True Quantitative experience a plus)
• Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
• Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
• Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
• Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
• BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field; MBA highly desired
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
• Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.