Who You'll Work For:
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
You’ll be responsible for performing essential functions required to ensure the success of critical cross functional initiatives that focus on real estate services and manage multiple projects in this division.
WHAT YOU WILL DO (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
As a strategist, consultant and builder, the successful candidate will undertake the following activities
• Analyze operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements for REEF’s Real Estate Services division
• Evaluate economic feasibility of prospect projects for risk and profitability
• Develop and maintain financial models
• Build capabilities to ensure that all activities are migrated to digital platforms for reporting purposes
• Create financial forecasts for new business initiatives and validate inputs across divisions
• Manage projects from start to finish. Identify project workstreams and track different activities in functional areas to complete project strategies and specific objectives
• Track budgets for the sub-function and develop budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
• Develop business requirements and process workflows to support cross functional projects and vendor assessments
• Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives/projects and create improvement strategies for underperforming divisions
• Oversee coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete projects
• Interact with the Corporate team, Regions and Operations teams to ensure the success of cross-functional projects and initiatives
• Track activities and work with stakeholders to setup new applications and ensure the end-to-end operating model is mapped out for scalability (process, people & tools)
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, finance, operations
• 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis, management consulting, or investment banking
• Experience in capital budgeting is a plus
• Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
• Effective, versatile and action-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities
• People management skills: manage across cultures, disciplines, excellent communicator, negotiator
• Clear and logical reasoning, structured problem-solving approach.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities and financial modeling skills, coupled with high level of proficiency in other Microsoft office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Teams)