REEF is currently looking for a Flagger/CSR - Temporary to work at our TORONTO location.
Location: Lot 501 - 1 York Street
Start Date: ASAP
End date: Dependent on Events
Shift: Event days only / On-call - Shift Normally 4:00pm-12:00am
**Changes may be made to this schedule are subject to operational requirements.
Deadline: Thursday, February 23rd, 2023, at 5:00pm (due to holiday on Monday)
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms Urban Spaces into Community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America.
By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure positive experiences for all REEF partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to REEF standard.
- Will be cross trained on Valet, Attendant and CSR positions, to assist when required
- Assist customer inquiries. Drive customer success by answering questions, providing directions, respond to guest inquiries in a courteous manner, give directions to nearest highway, destination, etc.
- Act as a fast-moving, courteous company brand ambassador while processing transactions, interfacing with guests, communicating company policies, and enforcing regulations
- Assist with directing traffic, including but not limited to guiding traffic at the entry and exit at the parking premises.
- Assist where required with the blocking/position barricades of areas or parking spaces as per the requirements of the property management and arrange for towing service when necessary.
- Perform vehicle counts, when required, to ensure garage does not over fill available spaces
- Control traffic at entrances and exits, as needed; provide assistance to customers who have forgotten where they parked their vehicle
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents, or safety concerns to the manager or shift lead
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment, as directed by the operations manager
- Assist with jacking and moving vehicles when required.
- Immediately report any incidents or claims to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Parking stall count, ensuring parking vacancy available.
- Work effectively as a team with your Manager and Co-Workers
- Putting away signage from the street
- These are guidelines and express the minimum expectations, other duties may be assigned.
What We Want From You:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic math
- Previous experience an asset but not required
- Computer skills are required
- At least 18 years of age
- G License
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed indoors and/or outdoors, including walking, sitting and standing for an extended period of time including up to the entire duration of the shift.
- Occasionally lift objects up to 30 lbs.
- Work is performed indoors or outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
This is an internal position for all Toronto UFCW Impark employees.