REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
• Conduct vehicle inspection before departing for delivery
• Pack and load food items onto delivery vehicle
• Deliver orders to Reef Kitchens following assigned routes
• Maintain ongoing communication with Management during delivery
• Unload goods into Reef Kitchens
• Obtain delivery confirmations from each Reef Kitchens
• Conduct miscellaneous pick-ups and deliveries as needed
What We Want from You:
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Food delivery experience is preferred
• Willing and able to work flexible / extended work schedules, as needed
• Some Knowledge of related OSHA standards and regulations
What We’ll Provide Medical Dental Vision 401K Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions:
Operate vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot
Occasionally lift and carry items, up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.