GRC Data Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The GRC Data Analyst performs a crucial role in supporting products, processes, and practices to meet applicable privacy laws and regulations.
• Implement and automate technical and process-related data controls.
• Perform as privacy platform Administrator, working alongside Legal and Data teams to implement and refine platform configuration.
• Provide assistance to Legal teams for incident response, privacy training and awareness.
• Work closely with IT and Data Governance teams to automate and expand the completeness and accuracy of privacy data.
What We Want from You:
• B.A. or B.S degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or related field of study.
• At least 3-years of experience in business analysis; privacy or related legal, regulatory compliance experience in a large enterprise a major plus.
• Experience with OneTrust preferred, Office 365 applications, Teams, Jira, and Tableau.
• Demonstrable creative problem-solving, analytical thinking, and conceptual skills.
• Understanding of privacy principles and regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, and PIPEDA.
• A self-starter, capable of leading and executing projects with minimal supervision.
• Ability to foster relationships, effectively influence and navigate cross-functional teams as well as ability to collaborate closely with a team that is not co-located
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.