£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Who You’ll Work For REEF is a real-estate enablement company that has raised $1.5bn in funding (Softbank, Oaktree, Mubadala). REEF transforms a range of real estate – from under-utilised car parks to under-utilised kitchens – into hubs to provide a range of localised goods and services. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
REEF has an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 20,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighbourhood kitchens in North America. We are now looking to expand UK & European operations.
What You’ll Do
You will work closely on a range of growth-related and expansion projects to lay the foundations for REEF in Europe.
You will report to the Director of Growth and Growth Manager, and work side by side with stakeholders in Hospitality, Operations, Kitchens, Real Estate, Tech and Marketing across a range of projects, with a focus on business development and growth:
• Work on projects of key strategic importance to European leadership, with a focus on growth projects in the fastest growing department within REEF
• Manage the relationship with clients and lead the account management department
• Oversee the internal and external supply chain and daily operations management
• Work across other departments and internal stakeholders to find effective solutions
• Work across different projects with a degree of flexibility
• Work with external business partners through the deal cycle (from origination to client management)
• Bring an analytical mindset to on-going projects
What We Want From You:
• 0-2 years' work experience in the UK preferably in Consulting, Investment Banking or a Tech Startup
• Top-tier university
• Analytical thinking, ability to problem-solve, with willingness to roll your sleeves and implement scrappy solutions when needed
• Critical thinking, with ability to set priorities for yourself and others
• Strong communicator, using Excel, Powerpoint, and relevant frameworks to communicate with stakeholders of all seniorities across the business
• Strong people skills and the ability to influence without authority
What We’ll Provide
• Private Medical • Gym allowance • Work phone and laptop • Competitive pay, holiday • Many more benefits