Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for Growth Marketing Data Analyst to join our core Growth Marketing team. You will build marketing pipelines, create performance dashboards, evolve marketing measurement frameworks, analyze marketing performance results, and socialize learnings and recommended growth opportunities for key products and services with an emphasis on driving sales for important growth areas of the business.
The ideal candidate is self-driven and will leverage superb technical, problem-solving, and communications skills to drive analytically sound recommendations to efficiently increase our marketing investments. You will work closely with various internal teams, including Marketing, Data Engineering, Product, and Business Intelligence.
A few examples of what you will drive as part of this critical role:
• Develop analyses, tools, and models to support marketing decision making
• Develop marketing multi-touch attribution across integrated channels
• Partner with stakeholders to ensure the right questions are being asked, solicit feedback and iterate until you reach meaningful conclusions backed by solid analyses
• Develop data infrastructure (ETLs, data models / visualization etc.) to make analytics easier and consumable by stakeholders
• Use SQL on a daily basis to develop marketing data pipelines, write complex queries, and perform timely analyses
• Define, track, analyze, and regularly report on key marketing performance while socializing actionable insights
• Partner with product, and engineering teams to ensure measurement capabilities are in place prior to campaign execution
• Collaborate with business leaders across Reef to develop financial forecasts, build operational goals, and optimize investment spend
What We Want From You:
• 5+ years of experience in marketing and performance analytics
• Advanced experience in SQL or similar querying language
• Experience with Python as well as data visualization tools such as Tableau
• Experience with digital advertising measurement methods, concepts, and technologies across online and offline channels including Display, Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliates, and Direct Mail
• Experience with marketing multi-touch attribution, media mixed modeling, digital advertising, and incrementality testing
• Experience analyzing and manipulating datasets to understand patterns and socialize insights
• Strong communication capabilities with quantitative and non-quantitative stakeholders with the objective of building consensus and driving projects to completion
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.