REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Regional Operations Excellence Manager will design, evaluate and enhance operational processes as related to last mile delivery to end customers business processes. You will work across different functional areas across all the different business verticals within REEF. You will standardize processes for new customer segments, forecast expected results of process changes, analyze implemented changes and make further adjustments to workflow, schedules or other processes as required. As the Regional Operations Excellence Manager you will present their findings and suggested improvements to incorporate change in the analyzed business processes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist to define strategy for last mile logistics, lead efforts to define the different business models for our customers, with related technology and provide business process and system support to the Operations and act as lead for company internal initiatives.
• Create and document process workflows for new customer offerings.
• Ensure processes remain up to date and compliant with expected standard of execution, including annual analysis, update-to-date rules and continued training, as needed and aligned with Corporate Operational Excellence Team.
• Support Central Command (Field Operations) to drive field safety, quality and productivity results.
• Assist in root cause analysis and corrective actions as necessary.
• Align with responsible manager or director to ensure internal audit programs are effective and performed at a level to ensure compliance with current REEF Technology Quality Policies and Procedures.
• Assist in preparing training materials for employee and management training in regard to Operations execution.
• Maintain technical competency and remain current in changes in technology and in the industry.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents and update them in the Corporate Knowledge data base.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
• Analyze weekly/monthly product/process cost statements & conduct cost reviews. Examine profitability trends over product/process life cycle & compare with estimates.
• Conduct plant level studies in cost management techniques for productivity enhancement & process improvement.
• Provide analytical inputs to Head of Business on revenues, capacity utilization, safety, quality, customer delivery cost and profitability for planning.
• Devise & implement measurement tool for monitoring performance with respect to the business plan
• Responsible to lead the change process by working closely with the Site Head and the rest of Site Leadership Team
• Optimize available resources through capacity planning and continuous improvement to maximize productivity
• Lead, train & monitor the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in service operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
• Timely and accurate completion of duties.
• Travel for work, up to 30% of the time.
What We Want From You:
• MBA or MA in Industrial Engineering.
• BA/BS degree preferred in Engineering, Economics, Operations Management, Supply Chain, or a related field.
• 10+ years of experience Distribution and Logistics Operations
• Leadership skills to direct workflow and lead a team.
• Proficiency in MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Six Sigma certificate a plus (yellow or green)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to prioritize workload for self and team based on business need.
• Must be able to meet business needs given competing priorities.
• Demonstrates agility and the ability to meet tight deadlines and make quick decisions in a very versatile environment.
• Strong attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate long-term vision, build cross-functional relationships and effectively delegate tasks.
• Demonstrate business acumen and critical thinking skills by using data to quickly establish high value priorities and develop a plan to close gaps
• Experience working closely with your team in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
*Do not alter this section; only add additional perks under Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.