Healthcare Patrol Officer
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in United States, Canada, and has a growing presence in Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
Impark part of Reef is currently searching for an energetic, highly organized Parking Patrollers to join our parking enforcement team in our Health Care division. The patroller’s primary responsibility is to patrol (by vehicle) parking locations and enforce parking rules and regulations.
We have the following opportunities:
Starting point Surrey Memorial Hospital
1 opening 35hrs/week Evenings 4pm-11pm Monday-Friday
1 opening 40hrs/week daytime foot patroller 7am-3pm Monday-Friday
Starting point Vancouver Impark Office
1 opening 35hrs/week Evenings 4pm-11pm Monday-Friday.
What we are looking for:
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficient in English (written and verbal), other languages an asset
• Computer literate: have solid experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and the ability to use handheld technology
• Follow safe working practices, policies, and procedures
• Ability to confidently read maps and travel safely and efficiently to specific locations
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions (rain, heat, snow)
• Ability to wear a uniform and maintain a professional appearance
• Provide parking enforcement for client sites based on permits, time restrictions, and parking accuracy.
• Record and report all major accidents and incidents to Supervisor.
• Observe all relevant traffic and safety laws.
• Issuing parking violations notices to vehicles without payment or valid permit recording the vehicle information as required.
• Perform data entry making use of an electronic device.
• Maintaining a courteous and professional relationship with customers, vendors, co-workers, and managers
All candidates must have a reliable vehicle as they will be required to drive from to location to location in their own vehicle.
The ideal candidate must be customer service oriented, proactive, proficient in the English language and punctual.
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions:
- Standing / walking
- Must be able to read screen & various reports
- Occasionally lift and carry items or personal items, up to 50 lbs.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.