Location: Miami, LF
What You’ll Do
You’ll be a trusted right arm who mobilizes an attention to detail and flair for interpersonal communication to support HR management and executives to enhance overall productivity, cohesiveness, and effectiveness. With your administrative support across all HR functions, our HR leaders will remain at the forefront of our organizational mission to serve our customers. If you’re eager to flex your sharp communication and organization skills in a fast-paced, high-touch environment, we’ve got an HR Coordinator position just for you.
Foster Information Accuracy & Organization
• Cultivate confidentiality and data integrity by handling sensitive, confidential information and ensuring accuracy.
• Document HR actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintain records by auditing.
• Maintain HR data in HRIS, process company promotions, salary adjustments, transfers, terminations, etc.
Streamline Travel, Expense, & Supply Operations
• Execute administrative tasks to ensure departmental excellence.
• Interface with various HR functional leaders to retrieve, process, and evaluate data to ensure compliance with HRIS and Payroll procedures.
Support Special HR Projects & Initiatives
• Project-manage HR initiatives by conducting research, orchestrating presentations, and gathering information to support forward-thinking HR-related projects, strategies, and goals.
• Conceptualize, coordinate, and execute various HR initiatives, including HR projects, seminars, and departmental meetings .
What We Want From You
• Organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent "customer service" demeanor.
• Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• The willingness and ability to quickly learn new computer software/systems.
• Must be able to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without losing sight of timeframes and deadlines.
What Well Provide
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, calculator, and copier/printer.
• Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.