Mon – Fri 7pm – 3:30am PST
Mon – Fri 3pm – 11:30pm PST
Wed – Sun 7pm – 3:30am PST
Thu – Mon 7pm – 3:30am PST
Thu – Mon 7:30am – 4:00pm PST
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
• Become an expert in addressing the most pressing needs and concerns of REEF’s 3rd Party Platform Operations.
• Handle all inbound issue resolution for REEF 3rd Party Platform Operations while maintaining an outstanding experience in every interaction.
• Address time-sensitive issues, such as payments, account questions, driver issues, or troubleshooting by email & phone with professionalism in a timely manner.
• Develop a deep expertise in how REEF’s processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes
• Demonstrate effective communication skills and relationship-building.
What We Want From You:
• You have 1+ years’ experience handling inbound customer issue resolution using email, phone and chat.
• Must be confident working with MS Excel, Google drive and open to learning new systems.
• You have experience in a fast-paced customer service role and resilient in an ever-changing environment.
• You have effective written communication skills--including top-notch grammar, spelling, and the ability to write both formally and casually.
• You are a highly motivated individual that works well in a team environment.
• You are very organized--you can juggle both issue resolution & concise communication.
• You have experience maintaining a high-level of professionalism.
• Quiet, dedicated workspace with minimum internet speed of 40mbps
Work Tools We’ll Provide
• Loaner laptop
• USB headset
What We’ll Provide
RRSP Matching program
Personal Absence Days (PAD)
Career pathing and advancement opportunities
Computer, monitor, keyboard, and full training for REEF systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
• Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.