Human Resources Administrator
£25,000 - £30,000
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform under-utilised urban spaces into neighbourhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 5000 locations and a team of 25,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighbourhood kitchens in United States, Canada, UK and has a growing presence in Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do:
The Human Resources administrator will be responsible for providing human resources support to the UK/Europe for all salaried and frontline staff. This position will be varied supporting the recruiting processing, being a resource to the management team regarding employee relation/labor relations, on-boarding and general administration.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support department by coordinating administrative tasks and adhering to department and project deadlines.
• Managing the staffing process including job postings, conducting phone screens, background and reference checks?
• Creating and coordination of on-the-job training on health and safety, culture, and other areas as required to attendants and management
• Assisting in the management of employee relation claims & responding to /resolving all employee relations issue
• Providing management support with the disciplinary process
• Onboarding and Off boarding of team members
• Maintaining personnel files
• Ensuring branch compliance with Health and Safety (OSHA) legislation
• Ensuring compliance with UK employment law
• Systems maintenance and reporting duties
What we Want from you:
• Experience in a corporate environment working with senior-level executives College degree preferred but training will be given
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook applications Excellent organisational, interpersonal, communication skills, and attention to detail
• Must have a calm demeanor and cope well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment Excellent team skills, pro-active self-starter with an approachable "can do" customer service attitude
Education / SPECIALISED KNOWLEDGE requirements:
• Human Resources experience in the retail/ start up or hospitality industry preferred but not essential