Junior Accounting Specialist Bank Reconciliation
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in America, Canada and the UK with a growing presence across Europe. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
This position is responsible for completing daily bank reconciliations for over 300 bank accounts. The person will need to be able to complete bank reconciliations, perform research as needed.
- Responsible for performing Daily Bank Reconciliations by using ‘Oracle ARCS’ tool. Oracle has become an industry leader/flagship with robust, audit, and user-friendly features (transaction matching, account reconciliations, and task management), communication channels, dashboards and real-time reporting capabilities.
- Identifying and analyzing differences between company G/L systems and Bank reports
- Reporting differences to accounting team weekly basis.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – sometimes on short notice - by Accounting Manager
What We Want from You
- Economy or Business degree.
- Strong communication skills.
- 1 year experience with multi-location, multi-entity, and/or multi-state operation is an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Computer skills: MS office – Excel skills required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized & detail oriented; able to keep sight of multiple deadlines & responsibilities.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines periods of closing deadlines.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.