Junior Call Center System Administrator
Schedule: Mon-Fri 12pm-8:30pm EST
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Junior Call Center System Administrator is responsible for Customer Experience (CX) contact center resource planning and administration, including real-time adjustments, system monitoring and improving campaigns in our system, implementation and assistance in application issues with our call center.
• Responsible for monitoring intraday activity in multiple business areas and call types simultaneously
• Real-time monitoring of queue and agent performance, reporting concerns for on-the-spot resolution
• Monitor Employee Resource Desk (ERD) for agent call-outs and schedule exceptions
• Provide timely updates to our systems and campaigns including system down time & prompt notification to leadership
• Manage campaigns and apply changes to ensure optimal efficiency as required by our clients.
• Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards and CX processes
• Retrieve and compile requests to program IVR scripts which would run day to day businesses.
• Process service ticket requests for changes, or technical related issues
• Administration of users in our organization
• Assisting staff with tier-2 support for issues relating to Five9
• Analyzing and creation of detailed reports pertaining to call flows and call log data
• Performs any other related duties as required or assigned
What We Want from You
• 1+ year of experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 75 employees
• 3+ years of contact center operations or equivalent work experience
• Strong analytical ability and proven experience at converting data to actionable information
• A willingness to learn new software applications and adapt in a fast pace environment
• Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Ability to organize information and accurately follow procedures, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure with multiple deliverables
• Exceptional communication skills with a drive to affect positive change in a collaborative environment
• Expertise with Verint WFM and/or Five9 Contact Center is a strong asset.
What We’ll Provide
Guaranteed hours and permanent working schedule
Career-pathing and advancement opportunities
All required computer equipment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Work is performed indoors in a seated position at a desk for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of a shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.