Kitchen Supervisor - REEF Kitchens
Location - London E14 9YF
Pay rate - £13 - £14 per hour
REEF Kitchens are growing fast, and we are seeking a Kitchen Supervisor for who are key ingredients for our success!
Our Kitchens operate multiple food brands including Wendy's®, Sides by Sidemen, Another Wing by DJ Khaled, The Athenian and growing Indian food brand Kricket, this is a great opportunity to work across multiple brands in our delivery kitchens.
The kitchen supervisor will have a passion for food and lead the shift. Ensuring food is produced with high quality and consistency to our hungry customers. You’ll have a positive mindset and delight in great service.
What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full Induction and training on preparation of our partner brands
- A chance to develop your career and be part of a growing business that is focused on seeing its teams succeed
- Free food whilst on shift
- Employee rewards and discounts via Perkbox
- Full branded uniform
What you will do
- Lead the kitchen team on shift, preparing menu items to order
- Be fully confident in all stations and within the vessel, and be able to recognise and drive improvement opportunities
- Food focused, performing regular quality checks to ensure high standards across all brands.
- Maintain a positive, respectful, and professional approach with team, creating a positive atmosphere on shift
- Inspiring and motivating kitchen team members in order to endure the smooth running of the shift.
- Train new staff members and ensure company standards are complied with.
- Maintain excellent standards of cleanliness, food quality and hygiene.
- Drives brand and REEF standards and ensure specifications are maintained
You will be
- Kitchen supervisory experience working in a commercial kitchen
- Passionate about food, enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to use our various kitchen equipment, such as the fryer and the grill
- Positive attitude and approach with colleagues
- Able to multi-task and prioritise work, working under time pressures
- Comfortable working in a shared space across opening and closing shifts
- Stand and move for most, if not all your shift and comfortable handling raw ingredients including meat
REEF, a US brand founded in 2013, is a leading, venture-backed food-tech start-up, aimed at revolutionising the way restaurants operate and the way customers experience dining. We at REEF enable food and beverage brands to launch and expand their reach through delivery-only and tech enabled kitchens, with no investment in infrastructure or operations.
We are headquartered in Miami, Florida and are rapidly expanding across the US, UK, Europe and most recently, the Middle East.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and want to be part of a fun team with a values-driven culture and can ‘think outside the box’, driving the digital future of the restaurant industry, then read on!