Kitchen Team Supervisor required to support the Kitchen Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of a Vessel. Each vessel (Kitchen) will have a number of key delivery objectives to achieve on a daily basis. All team members receive full training and continued support throughout the duration of employment.
We offer a free meal to all staff whilst on shift and if you enjoy working with us and have a friend or family member who you feel would enjoy working with us then we will pay you a referral fee for successful joiners who you recommend to us.
TEAM & LEADERSHIP
SAFETY AND STANDARDS
• Complete Daily due diligence and ensure the safety of the team and vessel when running shifts
• Be focused on ensuring food safety standards according to both Wendy’s and REEF standards.
• Complete weekly checks and actions involving food safety and health & safety focuses in the Kitchen Manager's absence
• Report any concerns to the operations and training team.
• Complete relevant training in Health & Safety and Food Safety
• Support the Kitchen Manager in completing audit actions
• Be fully confident on all stations and within the vessel and be able to recognise and drive improvement opportunities.
• Effectively run shifts, keeping focus on the key performance metrics
• Provide updates on KPIs and action any flagged areas to drive improvements
• Be food focused and perform regular quality checks
• Complete ordering and stock taking routines to ensure a high level of freshness and availability
• Manager the delivery tablets and tech to ensure we comply with the brands expectations
• Support in managing stock, waste and staff food levels
• Create daily prep lists and ensure they are completed
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO:
• Relates to and lives our values
• Has a strong work ethic, positive attitude, is flexible and an inclusive team player.
• Demonstrates agility, able to work under pressure, and make quick decisions in a very versatile environment.
• Has a keen eye for detail with high standards
• Has a passion for food
• Wants to develop your leadership skills and grow as an operator
• Has a people focused mentality and takes pride in helping others develop.
• Wants to learn more about key numbers and deliverables that drive the vessels success
• Has a good level of organisation and communication
YOUR IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• Competencies in managing – Allergies, COSHH, Fire Safety, Health & Safety, First Aid.
THE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ARE:
• Push, pull, and lift up to 25KG on a weekly basis.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position for a long period of time
• Work in close proximity with others over long periods of time in a noisy environment.
• Work with your hands and regularly taste and smell food
• Work in an environment of high and low temperatures such as near grills and in fridges
• Work varying hours and weekly schedules. 40+ Hours per week
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• A chance to develop your career and be part of a growing business that is focused on seeing its team succeed
• Discounts on gyms, cinemas, shopping and much more
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Free parking
• Free food on shifts
The best way you can support the growth and development of our people and our business at REEF, is to live and breathe our values. We expect you to Be True, Be Bold, Be Curious, Show Up and Show Grit.
As a growing business there’s a new challenge around every corner. To thrive in this environment, you will be prepared to approach these challenges with optimism, work collaboratively with others, not be afraid to speak up or try something daring, be prepared to fail, own it and try again, use every experience as a chance to learn and of course be yourself.