Lane Attendant - Charlotte Airport
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Commercial Lane Attendant
Location: Charlotte, NC - Charlotte Airport
Pay - $16/hr
Who You'll Work For?
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
Performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client's expectations.
Works closely with fellow team members, Operation Managers/Shift Supervisors, cashiers, night leads to ensure standards are met at all times.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Transportation Network Company Attendant
The TNC attendant is responsible for assisting and helping to organize rideshare companies (Uber/Lyft) in the appropriate lot
and directed to the terminal when prompted for additional rideshare vehicles.
• Legibly logging all data
• Understanding and following all policies and procedures concerning rideshares
• Ensuring booth and surrounding area is kept neat and clean
• Notifying the manager immediately if any assistance is required in dealing with situations which
may arise not covered in standard operating policies or procedures
• Maintaining a professional appearance by wearing a clean, neat uniform, including a nametag
• Other duties as assigned
• Good verbal and communication skills
• Customer service-oriented with a friendly demeanor
• Ability to interact with customers and drivers
• Ability to solve problems with effective results
• Honest, trustworthy, and self-motivated
• Ability to speak and understand English fluently
• Ability to work alone with a minimum amount of supervision in a sometimes challenging environment
• Ability to follow policies and procedures per company directive
• Ability to pass a pre-employment screening, including a background check
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Dependable transportation to and from work
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.