Line of Business Manager - Delivery Platform Growth Operation
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do:
Join as one of the leaders on the Reef delivery platform operations team. The Delivery platforms (DPs) are one of the key growth drivers for Reef and this team serves as the connection with our kitchen brands and the DPs. This person will report into the SVP of the DP ops team and be responsible for leading one or more lines of business (enterprise or non-enterprise kitchen, retail etc.) on the team. Brand obsession is critical to this team’s success and this role will be responsible in helping building that capability within the team. The role will work with the central DP ops team to leverage the more centralized capabilities and ensure we provide best in class outcomes for out brand partners. The role will also be responsible for building the future state delivery partner ops capabilities including providing insights to drive product/tech decisions
• Responsible for ensuring the end-to-end success of of our kitchen and retail brands from pilot launch to expansion to post onboarding storefront performance
• Work closely with the brand success team at Reef to ensure all aspects of delivery partner operations are able to support the desired brand outcomes
• Maintain clear pipeline of new brand launches and expansion
• Ensure all new storefronts – pilot or expansion – are onboarded and activated timely and best in class
• Provide insights to optimize brand storefronts quality and performance ranging from defects to growing average order value
• Help build the brand centricity capability on the DP ops team on top of the central DP ops function
• Provide insights back to the core DP ops functions to drive improvements and enhancements including product/tech prioritization
• Cultivate positive, collaborative relationships with all our brand success stakeholders and join meetings with brand meetings as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• A self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, growth environment
• Solution-oriented, with the ability to assess business issues top-down and bottom-up
• Able to make sound decisions, even with imperfect data
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Exceptional communicator, with the ability to coordinate across functional teams
• Meticulous and able to manage complex tasks
EDUCATION / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4+ years’ experience in operations, project/program management, consulting or account management
• Exceptional project management skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to work well with cross-functional stakeholders
• A good mix of
o Strategic thinker: with the ability to think big picture and nurture relationships with delivery partners
o Structured thinker: thinker who can manage detailed/complex operations, develop repeatable processes and roll them out across a broader team
• Ability to work in an ambiguous high growth environment and help build the brand centricity muscle on the team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills including ability to work with and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to recognize and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders and ensure resolution is attained promptly
• Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and project management tools
• Experience working with food delivery platforms, restaurant partners or industry professionals preferred but not required
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.