Location: Denver, CO
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
36 Hour Work Week minimum ***TRAINING PROVIDED***
Parking Lot Attendant, Required Experience:
• Customer Service – You are the first and last person the customer sees when parking on location.
• Attentive to details – making sure the daily tasks are completed each shift .
• Punctual – be on time to scheduled shifts and work them to completion.
Parking Lot Attendant, Educational Requirements:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. (Required)
Parking Lot Attendant, Physical Requirements:
• Walk for periods of 15-45 mins at a time
• Stand for periods of 15min-2 hours at a time
• Lift objects no more than 25-30lbs rarely
• Lift objects no more than 10-15lbs regularly
• Answer customer calls
Parking Lot Attendant, Benefits Include:
• Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance (Full-time)
• Paid sick days (90 day Probationary Period) and vacation days after 1 year
• Paid holidays (Time and a Half for Holidays worked)
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.