Hourly Wage: $14.00 per hour
Location: Boise Airport
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Lot Attendant performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Lot Attendant provides customer service, including helping customers with entry/exit transactions, maintaining parking equipment in operating condition with receipt paper and free of jams, providing vehicle jump starts to customers. Company vehicle provided. The Lot Attendant works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety standards are always met
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• At least 18 years of age
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Ability to verbally communicate with guests
• Previous customer service experience, preferred
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
• Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
• Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
• Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
• Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates