Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
• Monitor alerts through a variety of platforms such as emails, voicemails,
and parking software.
• Immediately respond to meter alerts and repair requests
• Perform preventive maintenance and troubleshoot parking equipment and
parking server software issues.
• Repair parking gate arm, re-attach and replace gate arm and gate arm
• Provide work status update, detailed work summary, and next and pending
service calls using the mobile app.
• Prepare and complete work orders using the mobile app.
• Maintain a high standard appearance of parking meters and routine battery
• Basic programming of meter for meter rates changes and meter
• Shadow train newly hired meter technicians in field work and software work
• Maintain operation key log sheet and gas card log sheet.
• Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the meter vehicle; ensure that
the vehicle is properly stocked with parking equipment spare parts.
• Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the meter warehouse; ensure
that the fleet of batteries are being charged for daily use; check the meter
and spare parts inventory and inform the manager if additional parts are
required; create RMA and send faulty parts out to the parking equipment
• Assist support services team with office activities, which includes, but not
limited to, data entry, collating mailings, cash collection activities.
• Other related duties that may be assigned
What We Want From You:
• Knowledge of networking along with hardware and software experience
• Knowledge of geographical area
• Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions
• Ability to operate a motorized vehicle.
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Good problem-solving skills, time-management skills and the ability to
work well on their own and/or part of a team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, listening skills and the
ability to understand and explain technical language.
• Flexible, patient, diplomatic, tactful and with high level of integrity
• Dependable and hardworking
• Must be available to work weekdays, evenings, and holidays (based on
operational needs); willing and able to work beyond normal working hours
• Must possess a valid Driver's License.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
What We’ll Provide
RRSP Matching program
Personal Absence Days (PAD)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register,
• Will remain in seated position for extended periods of
• Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments.
• Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat
and cold weather.
• Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily
from temperature changes.