Location: Denver, CO
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Starting at $17/hr.
***COMPANY VEHICLE PROVIDED WHILE WORKING***
Parking Lot Technician, Required Experience:
• Customer Service
• Attentive to details
• Mechanical Aptitude
Parking Lot Technician, Educational Requirements:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. (Required)
Parking Lot Technician, Physical Requirements:
• Walk for periods of 15-45 mins at a time
• Stand for periods of 15min-2 hours at a time
• Lift objects no more than 25-30lbs
• Answer calls
• Always check surface lot machine’s RATES, PAPER levels, and that they are FUNCTIONING properly at the beginning of each shift
• Sweep parking lots
• Fill out daily log sheets
• Landscaping Duties
• Notify manager of any other issues that you cannot handle or do not know how to handle on your own (i.e. sink holes, bent poles, cars that may be stolen, machine problems, major damage to our lots, equipment failure, truck problems, tools needed)
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.