Colorado Springs, CO
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Reef Technology is currently looking for a Lounge Attendant to work at our Colorado Springs Airport location.
The Lounge Attendant is a Customer Service Representative position for a membership-based organization. Must have a professional and friendly demeanor. Will mostly assist business clientele. The lounge is open 365 days per year (including weekends and holidays) from 4:00 am until the last departing flight. Staff will be required to stay until the last flight departs, including delayed flights. Lounge hours are subject to change based on flight times. This is a part-time position that pays $13.00 per hour.
• Following Lounge processes and procedures as set by the Airport
• Checking in of Premier Lounge Members, Priority Pass Members, Airline Status holders, and guests
• Maintaining courteous and professional customer service
• Assisting customers with all questions/concerns as well as any immediate needs
• Maintaining a clean working environment
• Working knowledge of Google docs and sheets
• Daily usage tracking report via Google sheets spreadsheet
• Stocking of inventory deliveries and tracking deliveries via Google sheets spreadsheet
• Follow open/close procedures
• All other duties that may be assigned
What We Want
• Effective Communication Skills
• Prior customer service experience
• Honest, trustworthy, self-motivated
• Ability to pass a pre-employment screening, including an FBI background check, fingerprinting and a drug screen
• Dependable transportation to work location
• Must be at least 18 years of age
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO) (for Full Time employees only)
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.