Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
REEF Parking is currently looking for a full -time Maintenance Cleaner. The Maintenance Cleaner will assist in the day-to-day management of a location ensuring that parking operations are handled within contractual guidelines of the specific location, adhering to company policies and procedures, fostering good client relations and promoting a professional image and approach to the business.
a. Personal Skills
- Should have a strong command of the English language be friendly, even-tempered, cooperative, able to work independently and be able to communicate effectively
b. Technical Skills
- Basic knowledge of the parking equipment used at the site; Pay Stations, Ticket Dispensers, Exit Readers, Gate Machines
- Basic knowledge in the use of pressure washers and power tools
- Ability to drive a number of various different types of vehicles (automatic and manual transmission)
- Customer Service experience required
- Previous experience with general repairs and maintenance functions
- Knowledge of various parking related machinery
d. Education and Certification
- High School Graduate
- Basic Technical Education
- G Driver’s license (mandatory)
- Clean drivers abstract (mandatory)
e. Main Duties
- Assist customer with the overall in/out process of parking as required
- Litter pick-up, garbage removal/ cleaning of garbage containers, cleaning/ sanitizing all areas of the parking facility
- Snow shoveling and salting
- General quality control of parking facility (trip hazards, lighting, convex mirrors, height bars, public safety issues)
- Sweeping, mopping and pressure washing
- General troubleshooting/ repairs and maintenance to parking equipment including basic repair of broken gate arms and maintaining ticket/ paper level in parking equipment
- Cleaning/care of all equipment (parking equipment, tools, vehicles, supplies)
- Representing the Company in the case of accidents within the facility coordinating with the property security as required for garage and/or parking related issue
- Basic landscaping (mowing, raking, trimming)
- Check light fixtures/ replace bulbs/ identify defective fixtures
- Perform sign installation and/or removal
- Minor surface repair (asphalt)
- And other duties as assigned
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.