Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Coordinates the daily parking operations around campus. Responds to equipment malfunctions and customers
needing assistance. Inspects parking facilities and submits work request. Monitors maintenance and reparis of
parking facilities and equipment and coordinates UH Shuttle services.
1. Monitors daily parking utilization, conducts space availability studies to ensure sufficient parking is available.
2. Assists in coordination and setup of special events and VIP parking requests.
3. Directly assist on-site at UH parking facilities during peak volume times.
4. Serves as customer advocate for accessible parking, way finding, traffic and safety hazards.
5. Inspects UH parking facilities for cleanliness and upkeep and reports and deficiencies to supervisor.
6. Acts as first point of contact for customers when responding to garage gate related issues.
7. Responds to and repairs parking garage and open lot gate equipment issues. Reports ongoing or unfixable items
8. Performs cash collections and change replenishment functions at parking pay-on-foot stations and meters.
9. Monitors and maintains all UH bus shelters for cleanliness and installation of media posters.
10. May be assigned on-call duty or work shift outside of normal business hours.
11. Responds to calls from information booths attendance when they are in need of supplies, tokens or low on
12. Monitors and reports lighting issues in garages and open parking lots.
13. Maintain logs on all parking equipment indicating repairs and report ongoing issues.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.
Requires a valid Texas Driver's License.
Requires a general working knowledge of a specific functional area and the ability to apply that knowledge in a structured environment. Work consists of fairly standard procedures and tasks.
Change in Knowledge
The knowledge and/or technology used in the job changes periodically; occasional study and training is required.
Requires the collection or compilation of information or the selection of the appropriate course of action according to routine well-defined methods, procedures or practices. Basic analytical ability is required, as in the comparison of numbers and simple facts in selecting the correct action.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.