Location: Boston, MA
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
REEF Parking is currently looking for a full -time Maintenance Supervisor. he Maintenance Supervisor will assist in the day-to-day management of a location ensuring that parking operations are handled within contractual guidelines of the specific location, adhering to company policies and procedures, fostering good client relations and promoting a professional image and approach to the business.
Perform the following tasks in the field with the maintenance team:
- Weed whackingo Grass cutting
- Bush and tree trimming/removal
- Leaf clean up
- Trash Pick-up and Removal
- Drain Clearing
- Garage sweeping
- Shoveling, de-icing
- Additional tasks included
-Complete other duties as needed.
• Must be honest, trustworthy and self-motivated
• Must be willing to work long days and go the extra mile to ensure company-wide success
• Must be willing to be on-call 24/7 during the winters to provide storm response services
• Must possess quality leadership skills with a proven track record of leading by example
• Must have valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Background check and drug screening required
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.