Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Manager, Menu Training Assets is responsible for leading a team that ingests training materials from partner brands and adapts them to the REEF ecosystem. This role involves maintaining relationships with key stakeholders on the Brand Activation team and collaborating with REEF internal teams to bring concepts to market with speed and accuracy. They will own a repository of all brand training materials, including recipes, recipe cards, and build charts. In addition, they will be responsible for evaluating brand training assets and making decisions of which should be used and which must be created by their team for all incoming brands. He/She/They will be extremely detail oriented with strong project management and communication skills to get concepts launched effectively and efficiently. The best candidates for this position will have a strong culinary background with experience in recipe writing + documentation.
This role reports to the VP of Brand Activation + Development and will lead a team of training content and multimedia associates.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Assess brand training material fit for the REEF ecosystem and make decisions on what to use and what to create from scratch.
• Define training scope for brand onboarding.
• Lead + performance manage the team that develops custom build charts and recipe cards.
• Implement brand training material distribution program.
• Own recipe change process across all platforms.
• Own repository of all brand training materials and consistently assess the efficacy of legacy brand training.
• Validate documented recipes in inventory + menu management system against training materials
• Continuously improve materials used for brand training based on feedback from operations and culinary training partners.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills are required
• Ability to coach + performance manage a team of specialists on independent workstreams
• Tolerance for a rapidly changing environment
• A team player with high EQ and collaborative approach to leadership
• High intensity execution mindset, able to operate at urgency and pace.
• Promotes a healthy work environment with honesty, integrity, and respect for all employees
What we are looking for:
• 5+ years of experience in kitchen operations, brand training, recipe writing, or information management.
• Working knowledge of recipe unit-level conversions.
• Proficiency in MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Bonus: Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign)
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.