Manager of Corporate Reporting
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The principal purpose of this position is to execute complex, technical accounting and financial reporting processes to support the preparation of REEF’s consolidated financial statements in accordance with the provisions of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, as well as ensuring compliance with internal controls. The position also provides information to support the various business units and overall corporate planning and estimate process, in addition to ad hoc analysis to support the Company’s strategic decisions.
This role will be based in Florida.
• Assist in ensuring the financial statement integrity and operational excellence in closing the reporting process to provide timely and accurate information to internal and external stakeholders
• Support the Company’s month end close process, including journal entry review and approval, as well as monthly account reconciliations
• Drive finance and accounting efficiencies through improving processes, organizational capabilities and internal controls
• Assist in accounting strategies and activities, including the implementation of new accounting
• Liase and work collaboratively across all business units and functions to ensure accuracy of assigned processes
• Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls (SOX) and application of appropriate accounting principles (GAAP and IFRS)
• Assist in coordinating with external auditors to ensure timely completion of annual audit
• Ensure accounting policies are consistent between the multiple business units.
• Remain up to date on best practices and applicable laws and regulations
What We Want From You:
• Bachelor's and/or Master’s degrees in Accounting
• Minimum of 3+ years in public accounting, auditing, consulting, or equivalent experience
• Big 4 experience preferred
• CPA required or in progress
• Start-up/high growth company audit experience a plus.
• Experience auditing publicly traded company a plus
• Ability to move at pace and make quick decisions
• In-depth knowledge of the application of internal control concepts and accounting principles to business processes.
• Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP/SEC reporting, Sarbanes-Oxley technical literature (PCAOB, SEC Guidance, etc.), and corporate accounting
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships with functional, senior, and executive management.
• Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including ability to summarize complex issues succinctly for a wide range of constituents
• Critical thinking capacity, with the ability to think high-level yet execute at the detail level
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.