Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in America, Canada and the UK with a growing presence across Europe. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
The MDM Analyst is a member of the Data Operations MDM Desk team responsible for the data creation / update and quality of master data for the enterprise systems of the company. This role is essential for the organization and a key contributor in successful operations and will have an opportunity to lead the design and usage of data quality tools and solutions for the company.
The Master Data Analyst will provide guidance and direction to the global organization related to Salesforce, ERPs (Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle) & Oracle Hyperion Master Data Management and Data Quality Management. You will be supporting all functions across Sales, Procurement, Customer Success, Operations, Finance and HR.
• Perform cross-system data investigations and analysis to discover data inconsistencies, outlining paths to remediation for development teams.
• Perform data audits, identify data collection issues, enforce data format and rules, suggest improvements, and help implement fixes.
• Analyze Chart of Accounts, General Ledger, Profit Center, Vendor, Customer etc. data.
• Create and manage key data quality health KPIs through regular metric monitoring and revise as needed as the number of datasets and critical systems expand.
• Work with stakeholders to outline and define data definitions/glossary/catalog and apply appropriate usage.
Data Operations Desk:
• Work as a support desk hand-in-hand with the managers of the operating units to convey the data quality needs and coordinate master data operations such as data extraction requests, data quality campaigns, schema change requests, data attributes change requests, data integration requests, data migration projects, creation/update, incident requests etc.
• Understand the systems and business processes that populate critical systems with data.
• Identify improvements of processes and lead to completion enforcement and change of such processes to create / update master data for the company
• Responsible for the creation and adoption of standards for global compliance and master data integrity across the company including working with global business leaders to assure compliance and develop improvement projects.
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in data governance, data quality or data management/analytics related practices within IT department.
• Strong experience in documenting the data requirements, data strategy, data rules (standardization, cleanse, and validation)
• Experience operating in an agile environment and deploying code
• Strong Excel, VB, SQL, required
• Strong business acumen, Finance accounting, procurement business processes
• Affinity for data exploration, analysis, and working with business intelligence tools and large amounts of data
• Experience in ERP, S2P, EPM implementation
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to problem solve and manage multiple competing priorities
• BS or BEng in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Data, Engineering, Physics, Math/Statistics, etc.) or Finance is desired
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Thank you for joining the REEF Talent Network!