Bremerton Impark is currently looking for a Meter Revenue Collector/Technician to work at our location in Bremerton, WA.
• Collecting daily meter revenue
• General maintenance of meters to required standards of operation
• Troubleshooting (as needed)
No education requirements
• Client focused interpersonal skills at all staff levels
• Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations
• Must work well independently
• Clean DMV report
• Be able to pass a background and drug screen
• Use of own, insured vehicle is required
Here’s what we offer:
• Part Time Position: 3-4 hours per day, M-F
• Starting time is flexible: 6am-7am (all duties must be completed by 11am)
• $14.49 per hour
• Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
• Health, Vision, Dental (with minimum hourly requirements, after eligibility period)
• Free Parking while at work
• PTO and Paid Holidays
• Mileage is paid for at current IRS rates
• Able to bend, crouch, reach
• Able to use stairs when required
• Able to work in elements (wind, rain, snow, heat, cold)
• Ability to lift and move 50 pounds
• Ability to reach above head as needed, bending, squatting and kneeling as needed.
• Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments.
• Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat
and cold weather.
• Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily
from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.