Location: Miami, FL
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Reporting directly to the Director of IT Networking, the Network Manager will support the design, implementation, and operations of Wide Area Networks (WAN), Local Area Networks (LAN), Wireless Networks and the implementation and administration of Load Balancers, firewalls and firewall policies. This includes on prem networks and cloud networks with Azure and AWS. This position reports to the IT Director of IT Networking.
• Design and implement short- and long-term plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated plans for network resource administration.
• Develop and deploy methodologies for testing network performance and developing core KPIs to track network performance and availability.
• Establish best practices and policies for installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
• Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, related documentation, and license management processes.
• Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
• Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
• Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network servers, hardware and software, including firewalls, routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, on premise and cloud
• Creation and management of vendor KPI’s to ensure performance services are delivered that meet or exceed business requirements.
• Implement lifecycle management processes that ensure all network and communication services are efficiently maintained throughout their entire product lifecycle.
• Provide guidance to other team members and work as one team to ensure successful delivery of services.
What We Want From You:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer-related discipline; or equivalent professional experience.
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining Data Center hardware including switches, routers, firewalls, wireless AP’s, and load balancers.
• Familiarity with network design and principles; Wireless, MPLS, other routing protocols, SDWAN, VLANs and subnetting.
• Solid experience with Cisco, Ruckus wireless, Palo Alto, and Fortinet
• Minimum of three years of responsible leadership experience in management or supervisory positions.
• Network certifications such as CCNA, CCNP or other relevant certifications
• Working knowledge of ITIL best practices.
• Able to see the big picture and Identify opportunities to standardize, create efficiencies, and drive value.
• Deductive reasoning skills as they pertain to system administration, such as troubleshooting focused on determining hardware vs. software, hardware vs. firmware, software vs. operating system, network vs. application/systems, and patterned vs. non-repeatable problems.
• Results-oriented and customer-focused. Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers
• Able to drive and manage change and adhere to IT methodologies and disciplines
• Able to manage prioritize work, work independently, and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and problem-solve complex issues.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt in a complex and changing environment
• Work with detailed technical information and hands-on technology experience
• Work as part of a team
• Manage personal stress and know own limits
• Ask for help when needed
• Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgment
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Commitment to company and staff
• Willingness to travel as needed
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.