Operations Support Hotline
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Operations Support Hotline (M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM PST)
Full Time, Work-From-Home
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
You will become an expert in addressing the needs and concerns of our internal Operations Teams across REEF lines of business.
• Handle inbound issue resolution while maintaining an outstanding experience in every interaction
• Address time-sensitive issues including but not limited to payments, account questions, rate adjustments, and troubleshooting by email & phone with professionalism in a timely manner.
• Proofreading customer facing information, customer email communications, and resources
• Draft and maintain up-to-date resources and manuals
• Develop a deep expertise in how REEF’s processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes
• Demonstrate effective communication skills and relationship-building.
What We Want From You:
• You have 1+ year`s experience handling inbound customer issue resolution using email, phone and chat.
• You have experience in a fast-paced customer service role and resilient in an ever-changing environment.
• You have effective written communication skills--including top-notch grammar, spelling, and the ability to write both formally and casually.
• You are a highly motivated individual that works well in a team environment.
• You are very organized--you can juggle both issue resolution & concise communication.
• You have experience maintaining a high-level of professionalism.
Work Tools We’ll Provide
• Loaner laptop and USB headset
What We`ll Provide
• Life and Disability
• RRSP Matching Program
• Personal Absence Days (PADs)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.