Overnight CDL Bus Operator
Hanover, Maryland, United States, 21076
Overnight CDL Bus Operator
Location: BWI Airport
$500 Sign On Bonus
Pay Rate: Up to $21.75 Per Hour based on Experience
Including Monthly Bonus Incentives, Unlimited Overtime
*Top Pay $24.00 after 18 months*
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms Urban Spaces into Community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America.
By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
- Under the direction of the Dispatcher or Supervisors the driver will operate a 60’ articulator type bus transporting passengers from the Car Rental Facility to the BWI Airport.
- Ensure passenger safety through safe driving techniques including following all road and speed limit signs and obeying all traffic laws
- Assist in the loading and unloading of luggage and other items transported by the guests; as requested.
- Pre-trip knowledge and completion at the start and end of the shift or as needed
- Must perform all duties assigned by management
- 2 Years of professional driving experience is required, preferably in a transit oriented environment
- Ability to operate a 60-foot passenger bus is required and will need to be demonstrated
- A valid CDL with passenger endorsement and Airbrake is required
- Current DOT Medical Card is required
- 2 Years of experience in a customer service role where direct contact with customer is required.
- The ability to work flexible shifts (Part Time–24 hours) (Full Time–40 hours) including mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends & holidays is required
- An ability to maintain exemplary conduct and attendance is required
- Clean driving record is required, no moving violations in the past 2 years.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to sit for extending periods of time
- Ability to frequently move from a seated position to standing; as well as climbing on and off the bus assisting with luggage
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.