What You’ll Do
The Parking Maintenance staff performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location, the Parking Maintenance staff is responsible for opening or closing the facilities, janitorial services, and general maintenance and repair of parking equipment. The Parking Maintenance staff works closely with fellow team members, Portfolio Manager, Facility Managers, and cashiers to ensure that standards are met at all times.
• Open and/or close parking facilities as needed.
• Provide support to cashiers by giving breaks and issuing change as needed.
• Update traffic way finding tools as needed.
• While on roving patrol, ensure data integrity by counting open spaces at designated times and communicating results and data to parking office personnel.
• Perform daily check on parking equipment to ensure proper operation and general appearance; assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment, as directed by the Management.
• Execute parking facility appearance procedures by removing trash and sweeping, mopping, dusting, and cleaning surfaces and equipment.
• Ensure squeaky-clean parking booths and offices, elevator lobbies & cabs, and pedestrian walkways and stairs.
• Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to Operations Manager or Shift Lead, as necessary.
• Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Manager.
• Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
• Adhering to dress code for proper attire and grooming.
What We Want From You:
• At least 18 years of age
• General maintenance - equipment repair experience
• General janitorial experience
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
Benefits (Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
• Occasionally position self in order to perform maintenance repairs and janitorial tasks by bending or stooping
• Perform maintenance tasks by occasionally climbing and reaching
• Occasionally lift and carry maintenance equipment and machinery, up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.