Parking Ambassador @ Orlando, FL
Orlando, Florida, United States
Parking Ambassador @ Orlando, FL
Schedule: Part Time or Seasonal Weekday, Weekends and Evenings
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.00 - $15.00
Location Specific Information: Orlando, Florida
The Ambassador performs a variety of tasks to ensure a quality guest experience, and the smooth operation of the parking facility that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Ambassador is responsible for greeting and assisting guests, completing car counts, and ensuring facility cleanliness and answering frequently asked questions. The Ambassador works closely with fellow team members, Assistant Manager, Operations Manager, Shift Lead and/or Crew Supervisor to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety standards are met at all times. The ability to work at multiple locations based on business demands where travel maybe required.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, preferred but not required
- Team Player and works well with others
- Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Hours can be extended based of the business demands for event or venue
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes. The weather conditions could be very challenging as times outdoors.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Act as traffic controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces.
- Assist guests in operating pay machines; educate guests in regard to parking policies.
- Perform vehicle counts, when required, to ensure garage does not over fill available spaces.
- Problem Solver and Proactive
- Control traffic at entrances and exits, as needed; provide assistance to customers who have forgotten where they parked.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment, as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
- All other duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reef Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.