*$100 Sign On Bonus*
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Responsible for supervision of parking attendants with focus of the supervision of our cashiers.
• Supervision of Cashiers – cash out and cash in’s
• Supervision of Cashiers in parking field
• Supervision of all Parking Attendants
• Keep your cash organized and knowing what you have on hand
• Ensure staff cash and receipts are sorted throughout shift
• Preparing cash and control sheets with accuracy and neatness
• Reporting all overages and shortages
• Ensuring a “drop” is completed as per policy and procedure at site
• Ensuring 3 part tickets are accurate upon sign out and sign in
• Reporting all deficiencies on site
• Securing money by utilizing apron
• Report all odd occurrences or strange persons on the lot to your supervisor immediately
• Report any accidents immediately to your supervisor
• Flagging vehicles by standing in designated area, and actively flagging with baton
• Directing vehicles to specified areas of a lot
• Check-In pre-paid customers
• Conducting vehicle counts
• Directing pedestrians to location they are aiming to go
Keeping your work environment neat and organized at all times
• Keeping your work environment safe and secure
• Reporting all odd occurrences or strange persons to Event Operations Manager
• Report any incidents to Event Operations Manager
• Wearing appropriate dress for the weather and for safety as well meeting the dress code
• Responsible for being punctual
• Responsible for the accuracy of your timecard
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures
• Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently
• Calling supervisor immediately if you require assistance
• Providing exceptional customer service by being pleasant, courteous and helpful to customers
• Performs other duties as required
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.