*$100 Sign On Bonus*
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
Responsible for actively flagging in and directing vehicles to lot by performing duties with exceptional customer service as outlined below.
• Transportation of Equipment and staff members to specified lots
• Delivering & Setting up signs, barricades, and fences
• Removal of signs, barricades, and fences
Keeping your work environment neat and organized at all times
• Keeping your work environment safe and secure
• Reporting all odd occurrences or strange persons to Event Operations Manager
• Report any incidents to Event Operations Manager
• Wearing appropriate dress for the weather and for safety as well meeting the dress code
• Responsible for being punctual
• Responsible for the accuracy of your timecard
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures
• Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently
• Calling supervisor immediately if you require assistance
• Providing exceptional customer service by being pleasant, courteous and helpful to customers
• Performs other duties as required
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.