Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Location: 140 King Street East, Hamilton, Ontario
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
We are currently seeking one full time attendant and three part time attendants for our parking lot located at 140 King Street East, Hamilton Ontario.
Shift schedule will be Monday - Sunday 9am-5pm and 5pm-9pm, $15.50 per hour.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure customer's parking needs are met, with sensitivity and efficiency.
- Cash Handling
- Accurately prepare shift reports, maintain logs and prepare bank deposits.
- Be able to problem solve work with minimal supervision.
- Monitor traffic volume.
What We Want from You:
Some experience in customer service is an asset but not necessary training will be provided.
Additional skill or attribute:
- Excellent organization, communication and good math skills.
- Comfort operating small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.