Overnight shift (Temporary, Full-Time, 3 months)
Location: New Westminster
Shift: 11pm- 7am
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet every guest with a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude and smile;
• Responsible for calculating fees and accurately charging each customer for the fees if needed;
• Ensure facility is maintained to Impark standards;
• Report concerns, problems and questions to a supervisor;
• Foster a positive and friendly atmosphere while at work;
• Adhere to all Employee Handbook policies and procedures;
• Ensure all paperwork/documents are completed accurately;
• Work effectively as a team with Managers and Co-workers;
• Skills in using email as main communication tool including good photo taking
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• Ability to deal with customers in a positive, polite and professional manner;
• Excellent communication skills (must be fluent in spoken and written English);
• Ability to calculate fees and transact financial exchanges;
• Ability to work independently;
• Takes pride in the work with a high level of integrity.
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates. [The EEO statement is required for all job postings]