Location: Citi Field NY Mets
Pay Rate: $17.00 - $17.50 Per Hour
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
Parking Attendants are responsible for ensuring smooth and safe movement of vehicles and pedestrians prior to the beginning and at the end of each event and / or being responsible for performing sales transactions with accuracy and precision.
Anyone who works at Citi Field must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Individuals are considered fully-vaccinated two weeks after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or two weeks after receiving the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Proof of vaccination will be required for employment.
Must be able to remain outside for extended periods of time and work independently. Must be available to work majority of NYM home games, US Open tennis (8/23-9/11) and a few additional special events or concerts. Shift start and end times are event time driven, generally last eight to ten hours per day, and require evening and weekend availability
● Regular Attendance and punctuality are essential attributes for this position.
● Adhering to Impark (Reef Parking) (Mets) dress code for proper attire and grooming.
● Maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
● Report all odd occurrences or strange persons to your assigned supervisor
● Responsible for performing sales transactions with accuracy and precision
● Providing exceptional customer service
● Displaying good verbal and visual communication skills.
● Greeting each customer with a friendly smile and a “Welcome to Citi Field;”
● Ensuring your sales are sorted throughout the shift
● Preparing your credential log sheet with accuracy and neatness
● Completing all Impark documents completely, accurately and neatly
● Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
What We’ll Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)
Life and Disability
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.