Location: Lexington, KY
Pay rate begins at $14/hour
Work hours: 8:30 – 5:00 M - F with scheduled 30 minutes for lunch. Occasional evenings and weekend days may be required.
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
• Monitor on-street parking meters for vehicles in violation of parking ordinances by
following an assigned route.
• Maintain and care for all company issued equipment.
• Assist with any special assignments and projects as requested.
• General knowledge of streets and directions is required.
• Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task.
• Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency and timeliness.
• Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
• Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged situations.
• Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
• Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on decisions made.
• Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
Quarterly shoe/boot reimbursement allowance up to $50
Free parking in Vic Square garage
90% of dues paid for YMCA membership
What We Want From You:
What We’ll Provide (For Full Time employees)
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.