Parking Enforcement Officer
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who You’ll Work For?
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Parking Enforcement Officer monitors the property for any suspicious activities and report to onsite security if appropriate. The Parking Enforcement Officer will answer all pertinent questions related to the parking facility itself or the surrounding area. Also, will assist customers with issues related to mobile phones and pay by phone app. The Parking Enforcement Officer will work closely with fellow team members, to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times as well as adhering to state and local laws. If you enjoy working in a high energy, challenging environment, then this job is for you!
- Hours of operation are 8:30am-Midnight from March 1st – October 31st
- AM shift is 8:30am-4pm, PM shift is 4pm-midnight
- All applicants must be willing to work weekends.
This is a part time seasonal position with opportunity to transition into a full-time year-round position.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Remain calm and professional even when dealing with challenging customers.
• Utilize License Plate Recognition (LPR) system monitor for compliance with parking policy and procedure.
• Issue fee notices to vehicles not in compliance with parking policy and procedure.
• Assist customers with proper use of pay stations and perform minor maintenance as needed.
• Follow up with management on any potential customer service issues.
• Assist merchants with issues related to parking validation system.
What We Want From You:
• Prefer high school diploma or equivalent.
• Experienced with Microsoft Windows PCs and related applications (Word / Excel / Access / Outlook)
• Comfortable with devices running both Android and Apple Operating Systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Valid Driver's license required
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
• Able to walk, stand for up to 8 hours
• Able to bend, crouch, reach
• Able to use stairs when required
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
• Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
• Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.