Parking Lot Attendant - Milwaukee Brewers Spring Training - Phoenix, AZ (3805 North 53rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85031)
3805 North 53rd Avenue, Maryvale Village, Phoenix, Arizona, United States, 85031
Address: 3805 North 53rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85031
.Who You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You'll Do:
The Lot Attendant performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. Depending on the needs of the location the Lot Attendant provides customer service, including helping customers with entry/exit transactions, maintaining parking equipment in operating condition with receipt paper and free of jams, providing vehicle jump starts to customers. Company vehicle provided. The Lot Attendant works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that cleanliness as well as safety standards are met at all times. Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
· Enthusiastically greet and direct parker's attending Milwaukee Brewers games at American Family Fields of Phoenix · Ensure positive experience for all American Family Fields of Phoenix partners and clients. · Follow COVID-19 safety requirements as outlined by state Safety requirements. · Use American Family Fields of Phoenix systems to conduct customer transactions. · Work effectively as a team with your Lot Manager and Co-Workers.
• Act as traffic controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces. • Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed; provide assistance to guests who have forgotten where they parked. • Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to Operations Manager • Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead. • Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates. • Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• At least 18 years of age • Excellent customer service and communication skills • Ability to verbally communicate with guests • Previous customer service experience, preferred
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. • Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift • Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
• Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. • Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. • Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.