Parking Site Supervisor
REEF is currently looking for a Parking Site Supervisor to work at our TORONTO location.
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms Urban Spaces into Community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America.
By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide positive customer service experiences for all Impark customers and clients
- Ensure location is operated and maintained to Imparks company standards
- Assist customers with payments
- Administrative duties including but not limited to monthly parking sign-up, financial auditing, scheduling staff, etc
- Direct customers into parking facilities
- Daily site inspections and equipment checks
- Maintenance of site system software
- Correspondence and communication with all company departments as needed.
- Reporting and requesting of equipment servicing/repairs
- Work outdoors, when required. Exposed to all weather conditions
- Monitoring entrance and exit arm gates
- Activate monthly access cards and program validation tickets
- Cooperate with building and parkade security to improve the safety of the parkade
- Prepares documentation of daily report sheets
- Deal with customer inquiries effectively and efficiently
- Clear snow from building entrances
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Wear assigned uniform
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Regular review of the lot’s physical condition including signage, surface, lighting, automated equipment, etc.
- Initiation of work orders dealing with any necessary maintenance repairs or improvements ensuring that necessary coding information is provided for accounting purposes and capital expenditure items are approved as needed.
- Travel may be required
What We Want From You:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Pleasant and energetic personality.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel).
- Excellent working knowledge of Outlook.
- Hands on working knowledge of parking equipment and related software.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to work and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in an ever changing environment.
- Work is performed indoors, including walking, sitting and standing for an extended period of time including up to the entire duration of the shift.
- Work is performed indoors or outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Travel may be required.
What We’ll Provide
- Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.