Title: Lot Lead/Supervisor
Location: Hollywood (El Centro/ Eastown Garage)
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in United States, Canada, and has a growing presence in Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
• Assist in the supervision of location staff including: delegating, coaching, monitoring performance, and ensuring compliance with all company standards.
• Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility Manager.
• Monitor condition of the garage and associated premises to ensure that the garage/lot is clean, safe, and maintained to standards; supervise on-going maintenance projects to ensure quality and timely completion.
• Assist in the supervision of ticket inventory, cash flow, reports, and audits to prevent loss through theft, error, or carelessness.
• Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of the garage, thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the garage.
• Assist customers over intercom system, in lobbies, lanes, and in the parking office.
• Fill in to provide coverage for front line positions, as needed.
• Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; address escalated concerns from guests, including fee adjustments per policy.
• Immediately respond to reports of accidents, incidents or safety concerns.
• Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
What We Want From You:
• At least 18 years of age
• Parking industry or supervisory experience is required
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong customer service experience
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) is preferred
• Must be available evenings, weekends, and holidays
What We’ll Provide
Life and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Occasionally move around the property by walking for extended periods of time.
• Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash register, calculator, copier/printer
• Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time.
Work is performed in indoor as well as outdoor environments. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.