FULL TIME PARKING SUPERVISOR
· Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
· Parking Team
Pay rate: $14-$15/hr
Morning Supervisor Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do:
Reef Technology is currently looking for a Supervisor.
The Supervisor is to act as a “substitute manager” whenever the manager or assistant manager are not present. Their responsibilities are very similar to those of a manager or assistant manager except that their scope is limited to the shift over which they are providing the supervision. The supervisor reports directly to the Manager or Assistant Manager.
· Plan, organize, direct and control the work required of all Company’s administrative, supervisory, cashier, attendant, and other personnel engaged in operating the facilities during your shift and until properly relieved by another supervisor or manager.
· Abide by and ensure adherence to all Republic Parking System or Location Specific Standard Operating Procedures, rules or regulations of the Airport and all applicable Local, State or Federal laws, rules and regulations.
· Maintain close and professional liaison with all Airport operations staff and assure cooperation of all Republic Parking System staff with all Airport representatives.
· Enforce standards regarding employees’ personal appearance and conduct to assure a professional, first-class operation.
· Lead the way through proper example in providing the very best in customer service at all times and with every customer.
· Direct the orientation and training of all staff during your shift to ensure maximum efficiency at all levels of the operation.
· Oversee all duties carried out by all other staff at the operation during your shift.
· Ensure that all revenue control equipment is fully and properly operating at all times.
· Other duties may be assigned from time-to-time.
What We Want:
· Effective Communication Skills
· Prior cash handling/customer service experience
· Honest, trustworthy, self-motivated
· Ability to pass a basic math test
· Ability to pass a pre-employment screening, including a background check and drug screen
· Dependable transportation to work location
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have a valid driver license
What We’ll Provide:
Paid Time Off (PTO)
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.