Full time and Part time patroller – Richmond Centre
Monday to Friday 8am till 4pm. (40hrs per week) – the hours might change, as requested by client
Saturday and Sunday 9am till 5pm. (16hrs per week) – the hours might change, as requested by client
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Start Location is Richmond Center Mall, patrolling this Location by vehicle
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carefully check for parking permits/hang tags in vehicles. With LPR (licence plate recognition) technology track vehicles for over stay of posted time limits.
• Ability to deal with clients in a positive, polite, and professional manner
• Excellent communication skills; must be fluent in spoken and written English
• Must be punctual and self-disciplined
• Comfortable using technology (ex. license plate recognition system)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Google Drive an asset
• Flexible schedule
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License
• Clean driver’s abstract for the past five years
• Clear criminal record check
• Ability to work outdoors and in all weather conditions is required for all the locations.